Weston AIC: Spanish Cooking Class
Saturday, June 1810:00 AM—1:00 PMWeston AICWeston Art and Innovation Center356 Boston Post Road, Weston, MA, 02493
Come and learn how to cook these three delicious dishes from Spanish cuisine in a fun, hands-on, and educational class:
- Refreshing gazpacho, a Spanish soup served cold mostly in summer.
- Spain’s most famous meal, Paella - a festive rice dish that is great for parties and family gatherings.
- For dessert, a delicious Spanish-style custard, Natillas.
- After the cooking is done, participants sit and enjoy the meal.
- Registration closes Jun 13.
Please note: This menu contains SHELLFISH, EGGS, and DAIRY.
Minimum # students: 5
Maximum # of students: 12
Saturday, June 18 (Registration closes on Monday, June 13.)
10 a.m.- 1 p.m.
Registration closes on Monday, June 13; to learn more about this event, and to register, please go to WestonAIC.org.
To register, go to the WestonAIC.org website and find this event under the Events or Calendar menus.