Weston AIC: Espadrilles
Saturday, June 1110:00 AM—1:00 PMWeston AICWeston Art and Innovation Center356 Boston Post Road, Weston, MA, 02493
Espadrilles are summer shoes made from cotton canvas fabric and jute soles. Make your own, in this workshop:
- Tools and machines are provided in the makerspace.
- Class participants need to bring their own sewing kit, such as from the fundamentals sewing class.
- All supplies are included in the materials kit - $35 paid directly to the instructor on the first day of class. PLEASE NOTE: Because the soles are imported, the materials kit is a final sale. If you must cancel, you may either find someone to take the class in your place, or pick up the materials kit and directions after the class has taken place.
- Participants select a shoe size during registration. See the registration page on the WestonAIC.org website for more information about choosing the correct shoe size.
- Participants select fabric choice on the first day of class.
Minimum Number of Students: 3
Maximum Number of Students: 8
$45 (plus $35 Materials Fee)
Saturday, June 11
10 a.m.- 1 p.m.
Registration is required; for more information about this class, and to register, please go to the WestonAIC.org website.
To register, go to the WestonAIC.org website and find this event under the Events or Calendar menus.