Weston AIC: Beaded Jewelry - Knotting Techniques
Wednesday, June 1510:00 AM—12:00 PMWeston AICWeston Art and Innovation Center356 Boston Post Road, Weston, MA, 02493
Join teacher Carson Eddy to learn how to make your own jewelry using knotting techniques.
- Participants learn how to knot between beads with silk, using both an awl and tweezers.
- Participants make a hand knotted pearl bracelet, and go home with shopping resources for beads and beading tools, and a copy of a book that provides clear step-by-step, fully illustrated instructions on exactly how to knot between beads and attach various types of clasps and finishes.
- Beading tools are available for use during class.
Knotting Techniques Kit includes:
– Book: Beaded Jewelry - Knotting Techniques
– Beads (color choice available)
– Stringing Material
– Clasp and Findings
Minimum Number of Students: 3
Maximum Number of Students: 8
$45 (materials included)
Wednesday, June 15
10 a.m.- 12 p.m.
Registration is required; to learn more about this event, and to register, please go to the WestonAIC.org website.
To register, go to the WestonAIC.org website and find this event under the Events or Calendar menus.